Have you been instructed to write a 500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse? Are you stuck? One may be fully aware of why they want to be a nurse, but it may be problematic to express yourself.
Deep down, you know that you wanted to be in the medical field and specifically a nurse from a young age, all the way from high school to college. You want to help patients, provide health care and be responsible for taking care of patients.
Even with clarity in what you want to do, you may only jot down one or two paragraphs of 100 words, and after that, go blank once you start writing.
We are here to offer you knowledge and resources on writing perfect essays.
500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse
There are many instances when a 500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse arises in an interview or school application.
Nursing is a field that needs tough and dedicated employees. It requires people willing to work in difficulties and emergencies; it also requires those who can stay calm during crises and think on their feet.
Taking up a nursing career as an occupation or job is not easy. Thus only a few individuals chose to become nurses. Most people think about becoming a nurse for some time, and then they change their minds. Still, many people stay in this line of work and show their dedication to it because nursing helped them do much good.
Are you in school and have been asked to explain why you want to become a nurse?
Reasons to Put in Your 500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse
- First of all, it should be mentioned that the salary in nursing is quite good; most nurses get stable jobs in a large clinic or hospital, and the pay there is relatively decent.
- It also gives valuable experience, so you can do it easily if you want to switch your career afterward.
- Providing health care services is noble, and those who work in it are making the world a better place to live in. What else is more important if you can help someone and still get paid well?
- It does not require you to have a nursing degree or much formal education. A high school diploma is enough. Higher education can be put off until you have enough money, at least for university or college.
- It is possible to get into nursing schools without much difficulty in most countries. It is necessary that you love helping people and work in stressful conditions because this job requires these qualities. Besides, the excellent pay is your motivation to continue working there.
- The fun and excitement that nurses experience with their work are great; if you are a pleasure seeker, this nursing profession can be for you. If you like helping people, meeting new ones, and making life better for them, then the nursing field is the right choice for you.
Nursing programs online can help you get into this noble profession. So, if you still doubt whether or not to choose the nursing field as a career, think about all these reasons and make your decision.
Why do you like working as a nurse?
- Nurses are genuinely caring individuals who work to improve the quality of life for others. They make the world a better place for all of us.
- They diagnose and treat injuries, illnesses, and other medical conditions.
- They also help educate patients on how to improve their health in both the short-term and long-term. Furthermore, they are often found working as part of a team that can include doctors, paramedics, and even other nurses.
- This is why nurse jobs are so popular. The profession provides a way for those who genuinely care about people to work in a helping capacity for their fellow man without dealing with the stress of being a doctor or other medical professional. Although nurse job salaries may not reach those levels, it is an excellent alternative for those with limited education and experience.
When asked to write a 500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse and why I like working as a nurse, you should be specific about the practice you want to talk about.
You can choose from a nurse practitioner, nurse anesthetist, nurse midwife, nurse educator, or just simply my reason I like the nursing profession in general.
This will tell the reader why you like this kind of nurse job more than others without going into great detail, affecting how the reader views you as a nurse. In this way, the paper will be very subtle and informative at the same time.
This is not to say that you should not expound further. However, use words sparingly when writing about why you like working as a nurse. This will make it easier for your reader to read and enjoy your nurse essay.
What is the role of a nurse?
As a nursing student, when asked, what is the role of a nurse, you should be in a position to give a credible answer? Here are some of the solutions you can put down on your paper: use.
- A nurse cares for patients, gives them treatment, and cares about their condition. They will not only treat the patient’s illness but also give them some words that inspire.
- A nurse is like a friend to patients. They listen to patients.
- They ensure that the patients have a good rest and improve their overall health condition.
- Nurses have two significant roles; preventive role and proactive role.
- Registered nurses provide first aid to a patient who has fallen, hurt, or had some illness.
- They give their best to the patients in critical conditions by providing a deep massage, performing CPR techniques, and other medical services.
Nursing is divided into different categories. Their practice determines the role of a nurse. For example, the role of a pediatrician is not the same as that of a midwife. At the same time, one caters for children, and the other caters to the mom.
The role is also determined by the hospital that you serve. Some hospitals will require more input on services while others are less. The critical thing to do is find what your passion is and go with it. If you do so, regardless of the role, you will know your passion drives you and your desire to help people.
Why is a nurse so critical?
Why is a nurse so critical? They could treat your wounds to help one comprehend the pain they feel at times. In worst-case scenarios, nurses are the only ones for patients before doctors even arrive.
Let’s talk about what nurses do precisely.
What do nurses do?
- Nurses take care of patients, whether it be physical or emotional.
- They help a patient before the doctor arrives.
- They take care of patients at wards.
- They administer medicines and injections. They also help in dressing wounds
- when you get to the ER. The first person to meet is a nurse
They also are there for you emotionally as well as physically. In case of bad news, they will be there comforting you.
Tips on How to write a good 500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse
Here are some tips on how to write a good application essay:
- Firstly, say how you consider the profession as a good choice.
- Ensure that your nursing school application essay is well written and will entice any nurse admissions officers to admit you into their program.
- It’s alright if you’re not an English major or never have formal writing training.
- Make sure you write about why you want to pursue nursing as a career
- Include what kind of nurse you envision yourself being and what you think you can add to the health care industry
- It’s also advisable to write down the qualities or characteristics that best describe you and any previous experience with this type of work setting. Do you want to pursue nursing as a career? Are you stuck with the application letter?
Do you want to become a nurse? Applying for a degree or nursing program? Are you wondering what words to write on the essays required? The application essay is crucial. It is essential to know what to put down and what not to.
What to include:
- You are writing about yourself, so be truthful and honest.
- A good essay should include how you would handle stressful situations. Stressful situation: Think about how you would take a crisis or stressful event. What was the nature of the event? How did you initially feel about it, and what part is played by feeling? What were the most critical factors in handling this event?
- Why you want to become a nurse, and how this career choice fits your personal goals, values, and life experiences.
- If writing an essay about yourself is difficult, try thinking about your favorite movie or book. Why did you enjoy reading or watching it? What lessons did it teach you about life, and what might you carry into your future? What were the lesson’s strengths and weaknesses in comparison to others? What would have made this film even better as an effective tool for teaching these lessons?
- Your essay might be about a significant memory or a moment in your life that influenced you. The paper doesn’t have to cover a lifetime, but only one aspect of your history. Use details to illustrate the point and make it come alive for the reader.
- It would help to highlight your thoughts about the health care industry. As a person, what are you planning to bring on board?
Make a list of your prior experiences, skills, and abilities that you want to share in your essay. What challenges have you faced, things you’ve learned, decisions you’ve made? Please add those to your mental list if you don’t have the time to write everything down.
Contact Us For an affordable 500 word essay on why I want to be a nurse
Have you run out of words for any of your 500 word essays on why I want to be a nurse? Whether you are seeking a job or want to become a nurse, galaxygrades.com is here for you.
We have several papers prepared for you,
Thesis on the nurse I want to become, 3 pages explaining how you want to help people. If any person has the heart to help people and puts their effort into it, there is no stopping them from being a registered nurse.
Contact us today, and no matter the number of words you want to be written or pages, our experts will offer you the help you need. We also have free samples of essays to guide you. Call to order now.