Buy education dissertation abstract from galaxygrades.com and boost your grades. Abstracts often include the main keywords used for indexing on search engines.
Therefore, dissertations require some sort of experience and qualifications to be crafted. If you are new to dissertation writing, consider buying a perfectly crafted sample from galaxygrades.com that suits your program instead of risking your grades. Order now!
What Is an Education Dissertation Abstract?
An abstract summarizes your research paper, such as a thesis or a dissertation. Depending on the requirements, an abstract is about a paragraph long.
In academic writing, a paragraph is 6-7 sentences long, 150-300 words). In education dissertations, abstracts should be written on an independent page before the table of contents.
Disclaimer: Research papers vary in length. Therefore, lengthy dissertations may accommodate more than 300 words). Buy education dissertation abstract that contains the following essential elements:
Aim of research
When writing your abstract, start by stating the reason for your research. Which question do you want to answer? What research problem(theoretical and practical) are you responding to?
After establishing the problem(s), briefly mention your project’s objective(s). At galaxygrades.com, we use descriptive verbs like analyze, investigate, evaluate, test, to mention a few. Remember that abstracts use either the present or simple past tense and never the future tense since you refer to a completed research project. For example:
- This study will analyze the relationship between product demand and supply(wrong)
- This study analyzes the relationship between product demand and supply(correct)
This entails indicating and describing the research methods used to investigate or evaluate the dilemma. Buy education dissertation abstract with briefly detailed research methods written in the simple past tense. For instance:
- The evaluation will be conducted by two students(wrong)
- The evaluation was conducted by two students(correct)
The next step is to mention your research results. Remember, the goal is not to explain but rather it’s to give the reader a quick insight into your final findings. Therefore, try not to include all your findings in the abstract. Instead, highlight the most crucial results that determine your conclusion.
The results are written in either present or simple past tense. For instance:
- The analysis has shown a robust correlation between product demand and supply(wrong)
- The analysis shows a robust correlation between product demand and supply(correct)
- The analysis showed a robust correlation between product demand and supply(correct)
The conclusion is often the last part of your abstract. It seeks to give a final answer to the question, solution to the problem, or recommendations to the dilemma.
The conclusion should include a thesis statement that gives the reader a clear understanding of your research paper’s central argument or discussion. Buy education dissertation abstract conclusion written by a galaxygrade.com writer is written in present simple tense. For example:
- We concluded that an increase in product demand increases product supply(wrong)
- We conclude that an increase in product demand increases product supply(correct)
Also, if you experienced challenges related to your sample methods or sizes, ensure you state them in conclusion. Consequently, the reader can be confident of the credibility of your research project. In addition, if the goal was to solve a practical issue, recommendations are included in the conclusion.
There are two types of abstracts:
- The unstructured abstract- traditional format
- Structured abstract- IMRAD format(Introduction, method, results, and discussion)
Features of a well-written abstract
Abstracts for education dissertation papers have the following features:
- Exceptional grammatical writing
- Academic tone
- Simple and clear
- Short and comprehensive
- Addresses problem(s)
- Resolves the issues
- States the research methods used.
Why is an abstract important?
An exceptionally written abstract will serve the following functions:
- To grasp the attention of the reader
- Helps with Google ranking
- Acts as a summary of your topic
- Sells your research
- Prepares the reader on the structure of your essay.
What is an education dissertation?
An education dissertation is the final test of a PhD program. It’s a five-chapter document that compiles a student’s academic and practical knowledge. The document seeks to:
- Provide a clear and straightforward approach that identifies the problem or concrete goals for your research
- Collect data through a qualitative or quantitative research project
- Review existing data
- Discuss how scholars can implement their fieldwork experience to the dissertation
- Give detailed research that includes charts, calculations, tables, checklists, and diagrams
- Propose one or more solutions.
Most education dissertation programs require scholars to publish their dissertation with the help of a mentor. The dissertation is then published in an academic journal and presented to a faculty.
The structure of an education dissertation
As stated earlier, a dissertation is usually divided into five chapters. Buy education dissertation abstract at galaxygrades.com, and be sure they are divided into the following:
The introduction summarizes your topic, the importance of your research, the vital findings, and the implications.
In this chapter, the student provides relevant existing data set for the particular topic. The data is mostly from literature sources that prove the theoretical framework’s credibility of the student’s research.
In this section, the student reveals all the methods used in their research. The chapter explains the data collection process to ensure complete transparency and credibility.
Analysis of results
After gathering all the relevant data, galaxygrade.com then analyzes the results of your study. This is done through graphs, tables, charts, mathematics, and diagrams, to mention a few.
This is where the student uses their findings to conclude. You should justify how your research solves or controls the existing educational problem. If your project is more practical, consider giving recommendations.
Education Dissertation Topics Examples
Let’s be honest; choosing the right dissertation topic for your research can be challenging. Therefore, what factors should you consider before choosing a topic?
- Your areas of interest or expertise
- Instructional practices
- Availability of data and resources
- The length of your project
- The deadline provided
- Theoretical or practical relevance
Now that you know all the factors to consider when choosing a topic, let’s look at some dissertation topics examples.
Early Childhood Education
- The Relationship Between Time Spent in the Block Center and Gender Differences in Preschool Children’s Spatial Performance, Narges Sareh( East Tennessee State University, 2020)
- Experiences of Grade 3 Learners on Their Rights and Responsibilities Across Diverse Settings, Van Aardt (University of Pretoria, 2019)
- Word Learning From Videos: Evidence From 2-Year-Olds, Sarah Rebekah Allen (University of Alabama, United States)
- Implementation of Computer-Based Instruction in Preschool Programs for Children with Disabilities, Anderson, Tina Couch (University of Georgia, 2001)
- Strengthening Comprehensive Sexuality Education within the Curriculum in the Early Grades, Kinnear Jennifer (University of Pretoria, 2018).
- Postsecondary Education of Students With Disabilities Perceptions for Training, Jerry Rene Alliston,( University of Southern Mississippi, 2010)
- Experiences of Postsecondary Students with Physical Disabilities with Online Learning, Amanda Elizabeth Cole, ( Walden University, 2019)
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Postsecondary Education, Lynn Cheri Wallace (University of Pennsylvania, 2016)
- Benefits of Postsecondary Education for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities, Van Haneghan, Mary (Walden Univeristy, 2012)
- Understanding Transition Planning and Postsecondary Outcomes for Young Adults with Disabilities Across National, State, and School Levels, Caroline Arakelian (University of New Hampshire, Durham, 2017).
Education Dissertation Abstracts
Dissertation: Using Computer-Based Testing with Young Children, Barnes, Susan Kubic (James Madison University, 2010)
The prevalence of educational technology has increased the need for ability assessment tools among young children. Although computers have succeeded, there is still a need for more empirical research to reveal evidence that computer-based testing(CBT) program is appropriate for developing children under six years.
This research aimed to explore the practicability of using CBT with preschool and kindergarten children. Students were provided with paper-and-pencil (PPT) and CBT of the rhyme awareness subscale of the Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (Preschool). When the students completed the assessment, each student shared individual reactions by choosing a card illustrating an emotion like sadness, joy, anger, and boredom) and undertaking a brief interview.
On the other hand, parents and teachers answered short questionnaires expressing each student’s previous CBT experience, brilliant motor skills, and ability to identify and generate rhymes. In this research, the aim was to discover if the students could complete the CBT program independently, their reaction to the tests, and compare CBT and PPT results.
Interview transcripts and field notes were used to explain the test results. Findings revealed that preschool and kindergarten students needed more help with CBT. Mouse and following directions were the main challenges identified. Approximately 12% of the kindergarteners sought adult guidance to complete the CBT program, compared to nearly half of the preschoolers. However, students of all ages indicated enjoying performing rhyming tasks and operating the computer.
However, most preschoolers seemed anxious to exit the testing area by discussing topics unrelated to the assessment. According to the test results, test mode administration is irrelevant since the CBT program was more challenging than the PPT for all students. These results have implications for test development and use.
Therefore, computer-based testing for preschoolers must be designed to satisfy their cognitive and physical development needs. In addition, preschoolers require good practice operating computer hardware and software before demonstrating skills using CBT.
- Academic Achievements and Study Habits of College Students od District Pulwama, Bhat Younes Illahi, Dr Hemant Khandai (Barkatullah University, 2015)
- A Personalized Achievement System for Educational Games, Martin Wilhelmsson (University of Skovde, 2013)
- Improving Student Achievement Through Professional Learning Communities, Mindy Roberts (University of Nebraska, 2010)
- The relationship Between Student Achievement and Professional learning, Michael S. Burde (Western Michigan University, 2016)
- The Impact of Writing on Student Achievement, Jennifer W. Waring (University of Nothern Carolina Wilmington, 2012).
Education Dissertation Abstract Help
We understand how challenging coming up with a brief yet comprehensive abstract is. You are expected to summarize your whole research project in just one or two paragraphs without omitting crucial elements.
Some graduate students have probably encountered education dissertations briefly in their degree courses. Generally, dissertations are often introduced at the Master’s level. If all this is new to you, take yourself down memory lane and remember all the essay assignments when pursuing your degree.
Dissertations tend to be much longer than standard academic essays. Therefore, they require abstracts that give a summary of your research content.
7 Best Writing Tips for Quality Dissertation Abstract
If you lack enough funds to buy an education dissertation abstract, consider the following strategies when writing yours:
1. Read other well-written abstracts
What better way to learn than to read abstracts written by other people? If you read five abstract dissertation samples in your discipline, you’ll probably grasp 95% of an abstract’s anatomy. In addition, abstract samples often work as a framework for format and style for beginners.
But how do I access dissertation abstract samples? You ask. You can access published samples online, borrow previous dissertation projects from graduate students, or download dissertation databases.
In case you forgot, plagiarism is unacceptable in academic writing. When writing a dissertation abstract, focus on addressing your research project and avoid mentioning other people’s work. Do not include any citations in your abstract unless extremely necessary.
3. Proper formatting
When crafting your abstract, galaxygrades.com ensures writers stick to the formatting guidelines provided. You can address issues of formatting by using the checklist below:
- Stick to the word limit
- Write a short but attention-seeking abstract
- The abstract appears before the table of contents
- State the research problem
- Mention the research methods applied
- Summarize the most relevant findings
- State your conclusion
- State any recommendations or warnings.
4. Include key terminologies
When writing your abstract, ensure that you include both the primary and secondary keywords of your discipline. The inclusion of keywords identifies the purpose of your research and alerts search engines, which leads to a higher ranking.
5. Set an academic tone
By setting an academic and authoritative tone in your abstract, you set a professional impression that immediately grasps the reader’s attention.
6. Create an outline
We understand it might be challenging to summarize a lengthy dissertation with just a few sentences. Therefore, consider creating an outline of the main points discussed in your abstract. Creating an outline helps you put your ideas in order, making your abstract comprehensible.
7. Know your audience
Who will benefit from your research? Who are you addressing? Dissertations range from scientific research to case studies. Therefore, ensure that the data set in your abstract targets the right audience.
Need More Practical Help with Education Dissertation Abstract Writing?
We understand it may be challenging to craft a good and original abstract if you are a beginner. However, if you need extra practical help writing an abstract, connect with our expert writers and buy an education dissertation abstract that suits your needs.
What qualifications do the writers have?
We assure you that all our dissertation writers have the following qualifications:
- Vast experience writing education dissertations research papers
- Exceptional research skills
- Attention to quality
- Reliable 24/7
- Meeting both urgent and non-urgent deadlines
- Knowledge of all academic styles
- Zero plagiarism tolerance
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Attention to instructions.
Why You Can Trust Our Education Dissertation Abstracts Online
If you are unaware, the market is flooded with numerous online companies and agencies claiming to be experts at writing dissertation abstracts. Unfortunately, more often than not, that is not the case. Driven by greed, most of these agencies use trial-and-error strategies to deceive the gullible scholars.
The damage is already done by the time the student realizes they have been duped. The damage, in this case, means the student scores low marks or gets penalized for a plagiarized paper. Keep in mind payments are non-refundable for most writing services.
Nonetheless, several authentic and reputable online writing services are available with professionally experienced dissertation writers. Therefore, consider doing a background check before choosing a writing agency.
You can trust our dissertation abstracts because we offer the following:
As a reputable online writing service, we are also business owners. Therefore, our clients are our most significant source of income. Don’t expect to receive shady work when you buy education dissertation abstract from us.
We offer effective services that satisfy the client and make them return for our services or recommend us to other students. Apart from receiving a well-written dissertation abstract, you will receive the following services:
- Timely deliveries
- 24/7 customer support
- Student-friendly prices
- Free revisions.
We deeply care about anonymity. According to our guidelines, any client and business transaction information is kept entirely private. In addition, we do not share your crafted dissertation abstract anywhere else. The client owns the sole copyright of the education dissertation abstract once payment is made.
Best Dissertation Abstract Writing Service Online
Galaxygrades.com is a fully equipped writing service that offers undergraduate writing services and postgraduate writing help such as dissertations, theses, and research proposals.
Apart from abstracts, get the best dissertation writing services online such as:
- Individual chapters
- Research results
- Dissertation proposal
Work with Professional Writers
If you are a newbie, we are confident that you know that dissertation writing requires some level of experience and skills. We have employed professional writers who:
- Deliver quality work
- Have zero plagiarism policy
- Meet deadlines
- Have vast experience writing dissertation abstracts
- Adhere to the client’s instructions
- Know all academic styles
- Possess an academic tone.
Make an Order Now – Save 10% OFF
We have a flexible discount system that allows you to make an order now and save 10% off the total charges.
What are you waiting for? Hurry and buy education dissertation abstract at 10% off at galaxygrades.com.
Buy Your Education Dissertation Abstract from Professional Writers
Are you looking for an authentic writing service with competent and professional writers to handle your dissertations? Look no further! Galaxygrades.com is equipped with qualified and reliable writers that craft your dissertations to suit your needs and boost your grades.
Buy education dissertation abstract from professional writers by clicking order now!