How much is 800 words is a common question, especially in academic writing. However, visualizing how many pages 800 words can make is tricky. The word count can make around 13/4 on single-spaced pages.
On the other hand, if the page is double spaced, the page count could be 31/5. The appearance of an 800 words word count is determined by the layout and font size that you use. Whether you are using the common A4 page size or the 12-point font, the two common word settings should help you reach your preferred length.
How Many Pages is 800 Words?
The number of pages that a word count of 800 makes varies depending on your settings. There are two ways through which you get to the number of pages you wish to. For instance, you can get one and three-quarters pages if you use double spacing and 12-point font. On the other, an 800 words page can make three and fifth pages if you use single spacing.
How Many Pages is 800 Words Double-Spaced?
You will get three and a fifth pages with an 800-word count. However, this can only be possible on single-spaced pages and with a 12-point font. Also, you have to select either a roman font or an Arial font. All these options will make reading easy for your audience because they are standard. Many pages that have this number of words are typed on Microsoft word and feature normal margins.
How Many Pages is 800 Words Handwritten?
There is a difference between a typed 800 words and a handwritten one. Handwritten pages are slightly longer than typed ones. However, any handwritten article with 800 words can be approximately three pages.
How Many Sentences is 800 Words?
A sentence of an 800 words page is not less than 15 words, and therefore the number of sentences gets to between 40 and 54.
How Many Paragraphs is 800 Words?
The paragraphs vary depending on what you are writing. Mostly, essays or research papers will have between 4 – 8 paragraphs. If you use the new roman format and proper paragraph spacing settings, such paragraphs will be easy to read.
How Many Words per Page?
This depends on the spacing used. An 800-word single-spaced article has 500 words per page. On the other hand, if each page is double spaced, it will have a word count of 400 words per page.
Pages by Word Count
A word count determines the number of pages in any piece of writing. Your article will have one and third-word count pages single-spaced and three and fifth pages double-spaced. There are more words in pages single spaced font 12 than in words double spaced.
How to Write an Awesome 800-Word Essay in 2 Hours
800 is a common word count for essays, but coming up with the word count depends on your writing prowess. However, if your time is limited, you must be smart to beat the deadline. Here is a general guideline.
- Ask yourself how many pages will the article have?
- Select a topic that will fit in the 800 words
- Identify the spacing. If you want your pages double spaced, use the new roman. If you want your pages single-spaced, the 12-point font will come in handy. Nevertheless, single-spaced pages double the word count to a certain number.
- Come up with a maximum text length.
- Plan on using a good character count.
- Research and start writing and answer the questions accordingly.
- Avoid distractions as you write.
- Divide the pages into small paragraphs and subhead them to come up with three pages that are double spaced.
- Make sure you are using a word counter to keep a record of how many words you have written, especially on many pages.
- Take time to make a good conclusion in the last minutes. Ensure that you summarize all the contents you have written as you wind up.
- After that, proofread your work and correct any grammatical errors and poor sentence structures. Also, remember to cite your work if it is necessary.
The word count of an 800 words article is determined by the word setting you use. Also, you know what to expect if you are handwriting the words or typing them. This also dictates how many sentences and pages you will get.
Additionally, you know the number of paragraphs and pages by word count in it. If you don’t want your readers to have a difficult time reading your content, ensure the 800 words are single-spaced and written using the 12-point font. You can now write an essay using the general guideline given in the article with ease. This article has discussed what 800 words entails, and we hope it’s been timely.
If you need more help understanding how much is 800 words, reach out to galaxygrades.com. We have experts ready to help with all your academic needs at an affordable price 24/7. Just make your order today and let us help out.