Nursing is a delicate job. That is why nursing schools are strict and require one to write a why I want to be a nurse essay sample.
Nursing involves a lot of patience, perseverance, and determination. You will be handling the lives of people at their lowest moment, either physically or emotionally.
Becoming a nurse is significant, so nursing schools are very strict about that nursing essay. You may have the right motive but are short of words on what to write in your writing.
What nursing essays entail
Nursing can be a challenging course, and it takes more than just writing well. Students must learn how to effectively research topics, use organization skills in their writing process, and edit their work to convey an accurate message.
If you are looking for a nursing school admission essay topic, we hope that this blog post gives you some nurse essay topics and ways to organize your thoughts so that the result is an essay that you are proud of.
We will offer the best medical field academic papers with as many pages indicating good reasons why you want to become a nurse.
Why I want to be a nurse essay sample
When you get one why I want to be a nurse essay sample after high school, you will see some points stand out, such as:
- I want to be a nurse because it is one of the most fulfilling vocations in life, and nurses are necessary for today’s society. Nurses can do so much for others while caring for themselves.
- Being a nurse means being able to help people get better health every day from whatever illness or injury they may have by providing them care and medical expertise.
Nurses can give hope and healing in the direst of situations because they know how much good nursing can do for others even as they take care of themselves. I want to be a nurse because it is one of the most fulfilling vocations, and nurses are necessary for today’s society.
Nurses can do so much for others while caring for themselves. Being a nurse means being able to help people get better from whatever illness or injury they may have by providing them care and medical expertise.
Yes, nursing has good money, but that cannot be your entire motivation. You must show that you are an “I want to help” kind of person.
Nursing school is very critical about such things, and that is why before they admit you, they ask you to write a nursing essay on why the nursing career. Why pursue the nursing profession?
Why did you choose to become a nurse?
When asked why you choose to become a nurse, what do you usually answer? If asked, this is what I would say:
I love helping people. All of my friends say that it’s a good idea to go into nursing because you can help so many different types of people and make them better while also making yourself happy. It seemed like the perfect job for me!
Being around sick people all day in school was tough, but nurse students spend more time in a clinical setting.
Those are some of the solid answers that I would give. However, responses may differ. For example, a pediatric nurse will have a different reason from a NICU nurse and a school nurse.
To be an excellent future nurse, you must have passion. The passion and the love for the job are what will make you, even though a skilled nurse, a successful one.
When writing an essay explaining why you choose to become a nurse, you can use the above points to emphasize the career decision you made.
Nonetheless, if you have a passion but do not know what words to use or how to convince the recipient, you can always seek professional help.
The Structure Of a Why I want to be a Nurse Essay sample
The beginning of your nursing essay will tell whether the reader will continue or not. So how do you start a nursing essay?
Organizing your thoughts is essential to cover all the points in your nursing essay without forgetting anything important. I am writing to explain why I want to be a nurse essay sample introduction using a good ACE plan. That is, your first sentence should introduce or restate the question.
One of the ways to write a winner introduction is making that your topic sentences start with a fact, an anecdote, humor, or a question. You should then support it and add a strong thesis statement.
Your why I want to be a nurse essay sample body should have at least three paragraphs.
In each paragraph, you build up the interest of your reader. It should include a story, a personalized story of what inspires you to be a nurse, what you want to get out of nursing, and what you intend to do or achieve as a nurse.
Remember to keep your paragraphs in chronological order. They should also not be too long. At most six or seven sentences in a paragraph.
Lastly, your conclusion should be a brief summary that elaborately explains why you want to become a nurse. incase the reader reads the introduction and conclusion only, you want to ensure that both are impactful and catchy.
Ways to keep the essay organized:
- Start by outlining what you want to talk about. This will help get all of your ideas out and then organize them.
- Use bullet points to help you outline what will be going into each section to make the nurse essay writing process more manageable.
- Be sure to include a thesis statement in your introduction. This should summarize what you are trying to say about nursing as an occupation or profession and why you want to be a nurse.
- Your conclusion should summarize what you said in your nurse essay, review the points made, and bring it all together.
It would help if you thought about the topic you will write about before you start.
Topics you can write on your nursing essay.
- The nurse in society
- Nursing as a profession
- Current nursing research and trends.
- How do nurses get through difficult moments during their careers?
- What is the most rewarding part of being a nurse?
- Taking care of abusive patients
- The intensive care unit and how to deal with that.
What are 6 C’s of nursing
Like every career, there are core values that govern them. So what are 6c’s of nursing?
- Capacity: Nurses need to have the physical and emotional capability to perform their job.
- Caring: nurses need to be caring for other people, not just themselves. They must be able to care for patients with respect, dignity, competency, and compassion.
- Competence: nursing requires a high level of knowledge to perform their duties.
- Conscience: nurses must feel guilty if they fail in a task. The nurse needs to make difficult decisions even when it goes against personal feelings and beliefs.
- Concern for others: nurses need respect for other people beyond those receiving care from them. This is not limited only to patients. The nurse needs to care for their families and the other people they work with.
- Compassion: nurses must have a deep sense of empathy and emotional awareness to comfort those in their most vulnerable state.
What qualities do you need to be a nurse?
Before pursuing that nursing college degree, I hope you can answer what qualities you need to be a nurse.
Here are some:
- You need to be able to work long hours.
- It would help if you enjoyed working with people, even in stressful situations and when they are emotional or angry.
- You will need a good sense of humor because you’re going to encounter all kinds of personalities on the job!
- You must be compassionate and understanding with your patients, their families, and other nurses on staff.
- It would be best if you had a sense of empathy for others because, in many cases, there is no cure for the illness or injury they’re facing. You’ll have to help them cope as best they can.
- You also need sensitivity and an awareness of the diverse cultures, religions, genders, sexual orientations, and abilities that nursing will bring you into contact with regularly.
Nurses do not need just nurses! They support their patients by providing emotional care when necessary to help them cope in what might be one of the most challenging and painful times in their lives.
They also nurse the whole family to help them understand what is happening medically to be prepared for decisions ahead of time or questions about care after discharge from the hospital.
Nurses are not just medical professionals; they’re more than nurse-practitioners or nurse’s aides – they’re the backbone of our healthcare system! If you feel like you have the above qualities go ahead and pursue nursing.
What are some benefits of nursing
Now that I have gotten into the practice, you may be wondering what the benefits of nursing are?
Here are some that will convince you that you are on the right path
- The nursing field is a growing industry.
- Nursing jobs are in demand.
- Nurses enjoy variety, autonomy, and creativity.
- Nursing is fulfilling and purposeful
- The impact a nurse leaves in a patient is almost the same as fighting for world peace
- There are excellent career prospects for nurses – nurse educators, nurse managers, and nurse researchers. Just to name just three examples of the many options available.
- Being a nurse challenges you to become a better version of yourself.
- Nurses are paid well. In fact, in some countries a nurse is paid more than a doctor.
- Once a nurse, always a nurse. Once you become a nurse, you can always be a nurse regardless of where you relocate.
Are you looking for why I want to be a nurse essay sample? You could also be looking for help to write a personal nursing essay. You are in the right place.
We help you write your nursing essay. Our writing services are for personal assistance in crafting the perfect nurse essay.
Our professional writers and editors with years of experience will work on every assignment to meet high standards. We are experts at helping students craft their essays, so they come out looking polished and professional.
Our nurse essay writing service is affordable for everyone, starting at just $25 per page. Regardless of the length or complexity of your nursing essay assignment, we can help you develop an excellent paper that will impress any professor. You could also be among the lucky one that gets a 20% offer.
You don’t need to worry about formatting because we will take care of it for you. We offer a nurse essay writing service that will help you with all aspects of your paper, from formatting to content and even editing.
Galaxygrades.com is ideal for students who need nursing essay samples or assistance in writing their essays! Get free samples and see yourself start your nursing career. Order a paper today!